Friday, November 6, 2009

Could they make this any harder?

I'm down to just 2 weeks before I report for my MOB, and I have to say, it's been pretty frustrating lately with all the admin requirements...  Lots of paperwork, that really doesn't seem to matter much, but has to be done anyway (and then once I get to NMPS I'll have to do some of it all over again!).  And anyone that has ever had to use NKO knows how difficult - and time-wasting - that can be, but let me tell you... some of the courses you have to take for a mobilization are pretty bad (content and presentation, on top of the impossible-to-use interface).  I'm not usually one to publicly bash anyone/thing, but what a mess.  I'm actually looking forward to being in Iraq - just to have all the preparations and training behind me.  Of course I don't want to leave home, and wish I had a lot more time at home with my wife and friends before I go!!
Well, I'd better get back to the NKO training...

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you were a Marine, we could wish you Happy Bday this weekend. But we can wish you, good luck, onon, drz & ect

    ReplyDelete