Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good Morning Baghdad... and goodbye. (travel plans)

My chu is looking pretty bare, everything has been shipped home, or sold, my one bag is packed (a little more full than I had planned), and I'll be on the way to Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) in a couple of hours. 

As I mentioned in my last post, I don't have a direct trip home, but at least I'm on the way!  I should have some time to post more pics over the next few days.
Oh, and I'll probably be able to have a beer in a couple of days.  I see the potential for my waistline to take a hit in the next couple of months... access to beer again, and not able to exercise because of a hernia.  Oh well, I'll just have to work a little harder once I'm all healed.

Drop me an email, text, call if you know of something I/we should do these places/dates:
- Vic and I will be in DC, Columbus Day weekend
- I'll be in China Lake for the next week
- Vic and I will be in San Diego, about Oct 15th - 20th
- I'll stay in San Diego for another week or more (probably have hernia surgery there)
- A quick stop in Norfolk
- Then back home to Allentown!

2 comments:

  1. Hernia? Ouch! Can you still drink beer when you have a hernia? We'll have to conduct some experiments...

    ReplyDelete