My chu is looking pretty bare, everything has been shipped home, or sold, my one bag is packed (a little more full than I had planned), and I'll be on the way to Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) in a couple of hours.
As I mentioned in my last post, I don't have a direct trip home, but at least I'm on the way! I should have some time to post more pics over the next few days.
Oh, and I'll probably be able to have a beer in a couple of days. I see the potential for my waistline to take a hit in the next couple of months... access to beer again, and not able to exercise because of a hernia. Oh well, I'll just have to work a little harder once I'm all healed.
Drop me an email, text, call if you know of something I/we should do these places/dates:
- Vic and I will be in DC, Columbus Day weekend
- I'll be in China Lake for the next week
- Vic and I will be in San Diego, about Oct 15th - 20th
- I'll stay in San Diego for another week or more (probably have hernia surgery there)
- A quick stop in Norfolk
- Then back home to Allentown!